Update Nov. 15 at 10:46 a.m.: Whataburger Yeti tumblers reportedly sold out of stock the first day they were available; however, a note of Whataburger's website says the company will be restocking "weekly," so check back often.
If you're a dedicated Whataburger supporter (a.k.a. a real Texan), then you likely have a couple of bottles of Fancy Ketchup in your fridge. You probably have an order number "table tent" proudly displayed in your living room from that one late night you casually slipped it into your purse or pocket.
And every time you get a meal, you make sure to order a large drink to carry around post-meal and subtlety brag that you are one of the happiest people on Earth in that moment. But, let's be honest, that Styrofoam cup doesn't keep your ice from melting. Luckily, there's a new Whataburger-branded product that will.
Texas' favorite fast-food burger joint teamed up with Yeti to create an insulated tumbler that looks just like a Whataburger cup. Only this one will keep your drink nice and chilled.
The partnership came about after Whataburger released a stainless steel mug that looked like a cup last year. Fans loved them, but suggested they'd be even cooler if it was an official Yeti. Because Yeti is awesome. Now you know.
The Whataburger Yeti Rambler Tumbler is now available for $45.99 in all its 30-ounce, double-walled, vacuum-insulated glory. Pair it with a Whataburger gift card and you might be the best holiday gift-giver this season.
Obsessed with Whataburger? Meet several other Texans who are, too:
- This Fort Worth gal's Whatawoman Halloween costume is as delicious as it is clever
- Meet the Texas man (and his tattoo) who won free Whataburger for 10 years
- See what Selena Gomez eats at Texas' favorite burger joint, Whataburger
- Meet the man behind the infamous Whataburger sneakers -- and the Texans who will own these $1,000+ shoes
- Whataburger has chosen a winner for its wonderful promposal package