Visitors to the State Fair of Texas this fall will be able to pair their corny dogs with tunes of the hip-hop, funk, country and Tejano variety.
On Tuesday, the fair announced the main stage lineup for its annual concert series, featuring performances by rapper Ludacris, country heartthrob Hunter Hayes, Prince collaborators Morris Day and the Time, and Selena tribute band Bidi Bidi Banda, among others. (Peep the full lineup below.) Concerts take place each Friday, Saturday and Sunday throughout the duration of the fair and are free to attend once you're inside the gates.
The State Fair of Texas runs Sept. 28 through Oct. 21, 2018. Already excited? See how you can save money on tickets here.
The concert schedule for the 2018 State Fair of Texas:
- Sept. 28 at 8:30 p.m.: Kraig Parker
- Sept. 29 at 2 p.m.: Sevyn Streeter
- Sept. 29 at 5:30 p.m.: Morris Day and the Time
- Sept. 30 at 5:30 p.m.: Michael Salgado
- Oct. 5 at 5:30 and 8:30 p.m.: Resurrection - a Journey Tribute
- Oct. 6 at 8:30 p.m.: Aaron Watson
- Oct. 7 at 5:30 p.m.: Austin Mahone
- Oct. 12 at 5:20 and 8:30 p.m.: The Molly Ringwalds
- Oct. 13 at 8:30 p.m.: Ludacris
- Oct. 14 at 8:30 p.m.: Hunter Hayes
- Oct. 19 at 5:30 and 8:30 p.m.: Bidi Bidi Banda - a Selena Tribute
- Oct. 20 at 8:30 p.m.: Casting Crowns
- Oct. 21 at 3 p.m.: Banda Carnaval