The Paul McCartney concert at Globe Life Park in Arlington on Friday, June 14 is expected to be a show stopper. It also might, literally, stop traffic.
Take these tips, below, before you get in the car for the concert. And, check out this story for a trip down memory lane: a drive-by of Paul McCartney's performances in North Texas.
There are still some tickets left. Ticket prices range from $29.50 to an incredible $5,883.
Where to park and what to bring to the Paul McCartney concert June 14 in Arlington:
- Parking lots open at 4 p.m.
- Tailgating is allowed along the perimeter of the parking lots. Tailgates can begin when parking lots open, at 4 p.m.
- The only bags or purses allowed inside the stadium must be 16"x16"x8" or smaller. Note that bags don't have to be clear; the rules at this MLB stadium are not the same as at an NFL stadium.
- Fans can't bring alcohol, drinks, food, signs, GoPros, selfie sticks or chairs.
- Fans can bring soft-sided coolers — yay! — but they can't have plastic inserts or liners. The only thing allowed in coolers is bottled water.
- Concession stands will be open during the concert.
- Gates to Globe Life Park open at 6 p.m., and once you're in, you can't leave and re-enter.
- The show will start at 8 p.m. — "promptly," says LiveNation — and there is not an opening act.
Parking prices vary wildly, from $20 to $150. (Parking is $75 for buses or $150 for RVs; all smaller vehicles should be able to park in designated lots for $20 to $45.) See the color-coded map below for parking prices.
Uber, Lyft and other rideshare options will pick up and drop off passengers in Lot D.
Find details about the Paul McCartney concert, including ticket price info, here.