To say that Nick Jonas is a magnet for extreme fandom would be an understatement. Even as the 22-year-old has procured older audiences with his solo sound, Jonas is still the subject of plenty of teen and tween girls' adoration.
So when he was in Dallas to perform at the Hilton Anatole as part of the @Play series last month, we wanted to hear about the strangest thing he's ever received from a fan.
"I want to be the president one day, that's a goal of mine, so I received a book of all like the presidents, but with a picture of my face taped on all the presidents' faces," Jonas said. "It was weird, very strange."
A close runner up:
"A baby shark in a tube," Jonas said. "It was not alive, but it was I think dead. I'm not sure, I'm still confused by it."
Here are some other quick facts about the Dallas-born singer we learned during a lightning round Q&A.
- Favorite superhero? Superman
- Regular, peanut or peanut butter M&Ms? Peanut butter
- One musician, dead or alive, you wish you could play with? Prince
- Biggest musical influence? Stevie Wonder
- Boxers or briefs? Boxer-briefs
- One thing people don't know about you? That I play a lot of golf
- If you could travel to one place in the world you've never been, where would you go? Africa