If you're headed out on the town in Dallas on Aug. 12, keep your eyes peeled for a celebrity sighting.
Dallas lawyer Rachel Lindsay, who recently got engaged on reality TV series The Bachelorette, will be at Nikkei bar and restaurant in Oak Lawn with her new fiancé, Bryan Abasolo. Lindsay, who went by "Big Rach" in her formative years here, will be mingling there from 10:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. The event is free to attend.
The Bachelorette couple made its first local appearance at the Dallas Wings professional women's basketball game on Thursday night and said it was good to be home.
"We've been everywhere. L.A., New York, Connecticut," Rachel told reporter Adam Grosbard. "We're happy to be home. This feels natural."
More about Rachel Lindsay journey as The Bachelorette:
- 'Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay and new fiance plan to hit the State Fair of Texas this fall
- Why Dallas' Rachel Lindsay makes all-too-white 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' better
- 'Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay's hometown dates ranked by hot-messiness
- Spoiler alert! Reality Steve talks winner of Rachel Lindsay's run on 'The Bachelorette'
- 'The Bachelorette' does Dallas: See where Rachel Lindsay took her boys in Big D
- Abs galore: 'Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay strips down her men to mud wrestle, dance on 'Ellen'
- Before 'The Bachelorette': Rachel Lindsay on her Dallas roots and how she earned the nickname 'Big Rach'