Ever wanted to have a drink with Gas Monkey Garage founder and star of TV show Fast N' Loud Richard Rawlings? This weekend may be your chance.
On Saturday, May 14, Rawlings will be at the Sigel's liquor store on Greenville Avenue promoting his signature Gas Monkey cinnamon tequila, which came out last spring. The boisterous gearhead will be at the store from 1-3 p.m. signing bottles and taking selfies with fans. Samples of the spirit will also be available for shooting (or cordially sipping, whatever).
Gas Monkey's tequila is distilled with 100 percent blue agave and infused with cinnamon extract. It usually retails for $35.99, but will be on sale for $29.99 during the event.
If you're interested in attending, an RSVP to the Sigel's store is encouraged, though not required. We'll meet you there quicker than you can say "Get you some of that!"
In other Richard Rawlings news:
- 'Fast N' Loud' star Richard Rawlings to debut drive-in restaurant in Dallas
- 'Regular dude' Richard Rawlings just might be Dallas' 21st century J.R. Ewing
- Why Richard Rawlings' biker bar is one of Dallas' hottest concert venues
- 9 celebrities who own bars, restaurants and venues in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Gas Monkey is the latest Texas icon to make a liquor; we're waiting on these 5 others
- World records, bullet holes and more crazy stories from Richard Rawling's new book
- Texans can now join the 'Fast N' Loud' fam with Gas Monkey license plate