If you want to learn more about the Real Housewives of Dallas, a TV show that debuted last week, check out Bravo TV's website, or better yet, our weekly recaps.
Anyone with a sense of humor, though, should hit RHODallas.com, which redirects to the "poop" page on Wikipedia.
A bit of explanation: A good portion of Real Housewives of Dallas has so far focused on potty jokes about females farting and a charity event where one housewife showed up wearing a hat adorned with fake feces. Really.
So, yeah, "poop" is a theme here.
We can't decide if the web prank is silly fun or just gross. Thoughts?
Check out what you've missed on Real Housewives of Dallas:
- Where do the Real Housewives go in Dallas? A map
- Episode 1 recap: Plano gets burned, bad
- Episode 2 recap: Real Housewives lays off Plano this time, but not the poop
- Plano fires back at 'Housewives' with clever T-shirt
- 10 things to watch for on Real Housewives of Dallas
- Dallas dubbed 'worst city in Texas' in wake of Real Housewives news
Keep up with our coverage at GuideLive.com/TV.