Easter Brunch at Fearing's Restaurant
A three-course menu of Dean Fearing’s Bold Flavors, No Borders cuisine will be offered for Easter Brunch, with highlights to include Chicken-Fried Lockhart Quail, Georges Bank Sea Scallops and the restaurant’s newly introduced A Bar N Ranch Wagyu Beef from nearby Celina, Texas.
The holiday menu includes a choice of starter, main dish and dessert and is priced at $95 for adults and $30 for children 12 years of age and younger, exclusive of tax, beverage and gratuity. Reservations are recommended.
• Texas Cheddar/Caramelized Onion Quiche with Chopped Smoked Brisket and Pickled Vegetable Salad
• Chicken-Fried Lockhart Quail on Sweet Gem Lettuce with Maple Bacon, Point Reyes Blue Cheese, Grilled Corn and Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette
• Jonah Crab Salad with Meyer Lemon Aioli on Heirloom Tomatoes and Roasted Green Garlic Oil
• Panettone Bread Pudding with Bourbon Apples, Brown Sugar Pecans and Black Forest Ham Steak
• Skillet-Seared Georges Bank Sea Scallops on Potato Purée with Braised Short Rib/Wild Mushroom Stew and Tobacco Shallots
• Pan-Roasted Nova Scotia Halibut with Spring Vegetable Sauté on Smoked Almond Romesco with Wild Ramps and Saffron Aioli
• Wood-Grilled Australian Lamb Chops with Rosemary Gnocchi, Roasted Heirloom Carrots, Carnival Cauliflower and Pattypan Squash on Charred Tomato Sauce
• A Bar N Ranch Wagyu Beef Filet on Three-Bean Almon’Dean with Scalloped Potatoes and Wild Mushroom/Red Wine Demi
• Carrot Cream Cheese Ice Cream Cake with Vanilla Bean Pineapple
• Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Bacon Caramel Corn
• Lemon Blueberry Parfait with Poppy Seed Cream and Toasted Meringue
Some Pertinent Links:
Information provided by the venue