If you missed the Cyber Monday sales, you didn't miss any sale as big as the state of Texas or as worthy of its e-commerce.
And speaking of Texas, if you're in need of a Christmas gift for friends or family members who are holly and jolly about their Texas pride all year long, here are 15 loud-and-proud, Texas-themed gifts you can give them this holiday season.
Start 'em young with a Texas Baby Rattle that holds a red, white and blue rattle in the center of a wooden Texas-shaped stand. The stand is made of organic wood, which apparently is a thing now and probably worth mentioning if you're gifting this rattle to an eco-chic relative.
2. Give the gift that encourages or supports drinking locally. The most devoted craft beer lovers are sure to swoon over this 64 oz. Texas Road Sign Growler.
This Texas Beer Cap Mapis like an Untappd app you can hang on your wall. The map would fit perfectly in any man cave.
4. Seeing signs that the artsiest member of your family might need new wall décor? Order some stylized print art to deck the walls with historic landmarks in Dallas.
6. Trying to guess what restaurant gift certificate to get a serious foodie isn't as easy as personalizing this Texas Personalized Cutting Board. At the time of purchase you can choose what hometown you want the heart to hang over.
7. In 2015, how many pieces of décor did you see printed with the words: "I love you to the moon and back"? Right. What about a Texas Keychain Ornament that says, "I love you to Texas and back"? Better.
9. Best ornament on the tree that beats all other ornaments, at least in Tito's opinion, would be this Texas Tito's Vodka Mini Liquor Ornament. Give this gift with some real Tito's and let the memories make themselves.
10. Indulge her less than humble side with this Texas Tank Top. Oh, lord. Doesn't this tank top make the seventh deadly sin of pride look so stylish?
11. T-shirt lovers will prefer this the Heck Yeah Texas T-Shirt. They can snuggle into this "extremely soft" style that's a little stretchy, too.
12. If you must give non-Texans a reason to love Texas, just remind them how good our barbecue is by gifting them a Texas BBQ T-shirt.
13. A lot of women already own the little gold Texas necklace, but there's always the Texas State Bracelet, made of gold tone brass wire to hold our charming little state right in its center of her wrist.
14. The word "Texas" doesn't have to be printed on this gift to scream it out loud. This Western Tooled Leather Boot Bag is a must for any loved one who loves their Lucchese boots.
15. And finally, if someone you know finds your Texas pride unbearable, buy them some Texas State Pride Lollipops to suck on. We hear they taste like greatness.