The Dallas Cowboys are the talk of the universe right now. Comedian Jimmy Fallon decided to poke some fun at our players and their Thursday-night opponents the Minnesota Vikings in a segment Fallon calls "Tonight Show Superlatives."
If this sounds familiar, Fallon also spoofed the Cowboys players back in late October before the Cowboys-Eagles game, at which the 'Boys won 29-23 in overtime.
Last time, Fallon called Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee "most likely to be the lovechild of Ryan Gosling, Edward Norton and a carton of milk."
This time, he named Lee "most likely to move his mouth like a nutcracker." (Not quite as zingy.)
Fallon surely got some good laughs with his burn against offensive lineman Joe Looney though: He's "most likely to look at you, reach out his arms, and say 'up! up!' when he's tired of walking." Now that's funny.
Other humorous 'Tonight Show' superlatives:
- Minnesota Vikings' Jeff Locke: "most likely to be the love child of Clay Aiken and the Elf on the Shelf"
- Dallas Cowboys' Kavon Frazier: "most likely to be the character in a horror movie who's like, 'Guys, I don't think we should split up...'"
- Minnesota Vikings' Sam Bradford: "most likely to corner you at a party to talk about the dip"
- Dallas Cowboys' Travis Frederick: "most likely to make you answer a riddle before crossing his bridge"
- Minnesota Vikings' Audie Cole: "grungiest Val Kilmer"