Selena Gomez kicked off her headlining Revival Tour over the weekend and apparently the few shows she's performed were something to talk about.
Billboard reports that during the tour's debut in Las Vegas on May 6, Gomez premiered a new song entitled "Feel Me." Hear it below:
Then in Fresno, California, according to People Magazine, Gomez crumpled a fan's sign that said "Marry Justin Please." (That would be referencing Justin Bieber.)
Selena Gomez's Revival Tour hits Dallas American Airlines Center on June 18.
Until then, more in Selena news:
- See what Selena Gomez eats at Texas' favoprite burger joint, Whataburger
- Selena Gomez made Texas proud by escaping from a French elevator
- Selena Gomez gets handsy during debut 'Saturday Night Live' performance
- Selena Gomez confirms lupus diagnosis, chemotherapy treatment
- Guess where in North Texas Selena Gomez gets her Tex-Mex fix
- What's Selena's secret? Reigning 'Queen of Instagram' Gomez eclipses Taylor Swift, Kardashians and Beyonce