Robert E. Lee Park

Robert E. Lee Park in Oak Lawn

3400 Turtle Creek Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75219

All the Details

The park, flanked by Hall Street, Turtle Creek Boulevard and Lemmon Avenue, features a bronze statue of Lee and a meandering spring-fed creek that feeds into a pond. The city bought the land in 1908, and it was renamed Lee Park in 1936, when President Franklin D. Roosevelt unveiled a bronze statue of the Confederate war hero. In the center of the park is Arlington Hall, a replica of Lee's plantation house in Virginia. From staff reports

Goes Well With...

#Things To Do