All the Details
Some Pertinent Links:
Turner House is a North Oak Cliff hub for non profit and philanthropic activity. The path to achieving this goal included the preservation and adaptive reuse of this 92-year-old Oak Cliff landmark. The Oak Cliff Society of Fine Arts (OCSFA) became the owners and conservators of the main house and grounds in May 1957. It remains today one of only two surviving original structures in Dallas’ largest residential Historic District. Turner House was opened to the public in the summer of 2003 for event rentals. Since then it has hosted a variety of organizations, including Dallas Baptist University, Preservation Dallas, Old Oak Cliff Conservation League and the Winnetka Heights Neighborhood Association. In addition to event rentals, the OCSFA is designing Turner House as a permanent home for philanthropic organizations benefiting the North Oak Cliff community.