Paddock Park

Paddock Park in Fort Worth

100 W. Belknap St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102

Located immediately to the north of the historic Tarrant County Courthouse and at just under an acre in size, Paddock Park frames the Courthouse elegantly as approached from the north. It was once the location of the county’s jail and was originally named Paddock Place, as it overlooked the Paddock Viaduct, in 1922. Both locations were named after B.B. Paddock, a North Texas civic, business, and political leader who made his home and career in Fort Worth.

Goes Well With...

#Things To Do