Facebook launched a Craiglist competitor site last month called "Facebook Marketplace," and there's a lot of weird stuff for sale.
Here are 25 things that you can buy right now in the D-FW area.
1. Fine art
2. Enthusiastic monkey statues
3. A mold starter kit
4. "Might be a zombie" decorative bunnies
5. Sensible shoes
6. A start?
7. Snow White & fam
8. A project
9. A (probably) living reptile
10. A way to hasten the breakup
11. A festive sobriety test
12. Work shoes
13. An unimpressed owl
14. Stylish decor
15. A backup plan
16. A fancy jewelry tree
17. A Muppet enthusiast's phone case
18. A savings plan
19. Minion cakes
20. Realistic manes
21. A mystery
22. A Dexter fan-kit
23. A nightmare wrapped in deerskin
24. A clown who watches too much political coverage
25. A "sweet dreams" night light
More about Facebook Marketplace
Facebook actually launched the original Facebook Marketplace way back in 2007 but it didn't go anywhere. The relaunched version is available via the Facebook app to users who are 18 and up. More details here.
In general, you should be wary of buying anything that appears to be stolen or otherwise sketchy. When in doubt, buy your wares from Amazon, your local retailers, or a thrift store.
Also, we recommend visiting a food truck instead of buying snacks on Facebook, for the time being at least.